Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: Triple G

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Triple G

Just wanted to say that I had a GREAT experience purchasing a firearm for my wife (of course, I had to grab one too ) at Triple G Guns in Greenville, IN.

This is the first firearm that my wife has ever owned and we were both sick and tired of the way most other gun shops would treat her. Most places were very impatient, or just ignored us once they found out she was the one looking.
    Darrell was very patient and ultimately earned two sales because of it. His prices are very fair and I would recommend Triple G to anyone.

User Info Menu

I drive by there often but have never stopped in until yesterday, I thought the prices were very reasonable and the gentleman behind the counter was very kind. Small shop but it has a pretty nice selection!

Plinker

User Info Menu

just stopped by today, as always Darrel had a great assortment and a great attitude . bring cash or trades no plastic there but plan on leaving with a new toy he always tries to make the sale.
    Woody

User Info Menu

Darrel rocks. Always willing to negotiate too. Love that store!
    I have GAS. (Gun acquisition syndrome)

Plinker

User Info Menu

Darrel is a great guy and is always getting some amazing finds for the store. He is my "home away from home", in fact just two more visits and he can take me off on his taxes...