• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Drove up from Indy to Midwest in Mishawaka - they had an item that I couldn't find locally. I go there about 2-3 times a year. I know that they've taken a lot of heat on INGO for poor customer service, but I've never been ignored or received bad service. Cameron was very attentive, and gave me a decent price on the item I was looking for. When I was browsing while waiting for the paperwork to be processed, at least a couple of other sales people asked if I needed anything. The only negative, and it's a minor one, is that their offer on a couple of guns that I wanted to trade was pretty light. Overall, a very good experience, and it's a great place to browse.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have bought 3 guns from Cameron. He is a nice guy. I also like Bob. An older guy that passed away last year. I have had issue with one employee. He was a manager and an azz. When I go in I look for Cameron these days! Good guy.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I went in there yesterday just to look around but Bruce ended up talking me into a little something. He is one of those darned enablers.

Ford Truck

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Franklin Twp., DeKalb County, Ind.
    I'd been looking for a Henry X Model .357 Mag./.38 Spl. for quite some time but hadn't even found a dealer who'd even seen one. I walked into Midwest Gun Exchange on 5Mar21 &, for the first time, saw a Henry X Model .357 Mag./.38 Spl. For the times, their price was reasonable & I walked out with it. I rec'd good, friendly, courteous service & was out of the store in less than an hour. Of course I took a couple laps around the store looking at the assorted hardware.

Top Bottom