• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Stopped into today and TAT7 ordered a couple VP9 mags and trijicon HD sights for me for the best price I could find even online. Even walked out with a new to me AK.

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I picked up a transfer from Chad today. $15 cash for a transfer is as good as it gets. He talked me into buying a holster for it. Very nice, clean shop and Chad was very courteous and helpful. I would recommend this shop to anyone.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Picked up a transfer yesterday at USDS myself. They called me very shortly after I got the delivery update from UPS. As usual exactly how it is supposed to be done, and for the nominal fee of $15 cash.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Small but easy to deal with and helpful. I think USDS and Bob's in Plainfield are the best two gunshops in Indy. If you want something specific, _nobody_ has it in stock, and you're going to have to order it no matter where you go, USDS is the place to go.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Went down to USDS yesterday. A couple of nice guys working, easy to talk to and get along with. They had a TV on with videos playing, and the Abu Hajaar one came on. and we laughed a good bit about it.

I walked out with a Mossberg 930 SPX.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    i went there for the first time a couple of months ago. very nice guys. they had president heimer on the tv and we all took took turns laughing at him. definitely a place to go.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Have only been in the Columbus store a couple but very nice shop… Doesn’t have a ton in stock right now but I enjoy going in there. Very courteous and professional

I will say that as much as I like the Greenwood store, the Columbus location is well laid out. Much bigger location that doesn't feel crowded with more than 3 people in it.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Update: I've recently learned that these other two stores are franchises - not branches of the main store.

Different owners / management / employees

Top Bottom