• ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Another +1 for Indy Trading Post

Went to pick up a transfer and got to see some new inventory, seen a nice 74 by Huntertown a mint first gen g-19 all kinds of nice priced items the wife wont let me buy!

15$ transfers and you don't have to purchase a darn thing!! can't be that!

The staffs patient, experienced, and know how to handle a grumpy ass like myself after the drive I had getting there.

The shop currently has a little more diverse inventory than most local shops around right now, not a wall with just Ar's and 10/22's
    Im sure if what your lookin for isnt up there they are more than helpful to get it for ya.

Check em out Indy !!!:cheers:

Last edited:

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks everyone. Glad you guys had and continue to have good experiences. That is what we strive for. Thanks

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Another +1. As always, great folks to do business with, and thanks for working with me on a new S&W 442 w/o lawyer lock. We're fortunate to have some really good gun shops like ITP n Indy (esp. so close to downtown and with a range!)

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Another +1. As always, great folks to do business with, and thanks for working with me on a new S&W 442 w/o lawyer lock. We're fortunate to have some really good gun shops like ITP n Indy (esp. so close to downtown and with a range!)

Thanks. Glad you had a good experience and we will see you again soon.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Brian is one of the coolest people I've had the pleasure to talk guns and bs with. I had a very pleasant experience last time myself
    I really enjoyed talking to you. Stop by anytime to bs. The Nambu has a great home next to the others I showed you. I need that Remington Rand though. LOL I know you won't let that go. I need a better way to display them all. Love that history and glad I can preserve it. Hopefully you can get back in there and just shoot the breeze about guns and whatever else.

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    The good folks at ITP are first class all the way! You can't beat $15 transfers and the range upgrades are great as well. I can't say enough positive things about Indy Trading Post. If you haven't experienced ITP for yourself, you really ought to.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Today was the first time I have been in to ITP. I was impressed with the knowledge and friendliness of the staff, especially their willingness to help and provide technical help. The friendliness, knowledge, and attitude was enough to ensure that I will be back!

1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    Been going to ITP for a while, mainly for the range special. Definitely are good guys, knowledgeable. Their transfer is now $25 however, at least it was last time I went.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Been going to ITP for a while, mainly for the range special. Definitely are good guys, knowledgeable. Their transfer is now $25 however, at least it was last time I went.

They've stated here before that if you mention you are an INGO member when setting up the transfer it's $15.

ballzac86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Southside
    Recently had a subpar experience there(within last few days)...I inquired about the $15 INGO transfer, and they said that they were no longer affiliated with INGO, and it was $25.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    USDS is great.

I buy something additional when doing a transfer. I'm spending more so hopefully they keep the policy.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Recently had a subpar experience there(within last few days)...I inquired about the $15 INGO transfer, and they said that they were no longer affiliated with INGO, and it was $25.
    Was the “subpar experience “ just over the $10 difference in the transfer fee? Or was there other issues?
    They aren’t an INGO advertiser any more, but as far as I know they are still one of the best shops around. I’m curious about any other problem you encountered.

Top Bottom