• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGFELLA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    BOB IS A CLASSIC

He is always entertaining/interesting and provides very fair deals......very knowledgeable and I have bought lots from him.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Maybe I was a little quick to say I quit going to Bradis. They do have a lot of ammo in quantities that most other shops in Indy do not have. I guess I should be greatful that we are able to have a place where we can excercise our 2nd amendment rights.

JRG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    I've purchased two handguns from Bob and felt good about both transactions. You have to take your time wandering around in the place, he has a lot more 'stuff' than you realize at first glance.
    He is a bit crusty, but a nice guy and will share his opinions with you....straight shooter so to speak!

Jim

Erebus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Indy
    Thought I would add a +1 for PSS. I bought my SW9VE from them, first gun purchase. Once you turn away from the gun cabinets there are a ton of accessories. I believe this is where Ri22o picked up his Fobus holster from as well. They had a nice selection of rifles and shotguns. I throughly liked the idea of the different caliber guns being in different cases as well as the cases specific for Used Guns.

Cliff Notes: +1 for a great experience at Plainfield Shooting Supplies

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    PSS is my gun shop of choice in central Indiana. Bob and Deb are good people. The only "problem" I've ever had there was if they were so busy it took a little while to get to me. That's a problem that all small businesses should have! :D

Top Bottom