• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    My niece is looking for her first CC handgun and so I ask her if she wanted to go look at guns with me and so we decided to stop by Tim's, the staff treat her extremely well and took time to give her options (a lot of different guns came out of the case). I been there several times and always have had great experience and also their prices are as good as other well stablished shops, if you live in the Hamilton County area stop by and check them out.

Droogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2015
    Zionsville
    I'm a member and shoot at Tim's pretty often. They have a really nice range.

I've also sold and bought a gun there. Good experience.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    +1

I just bought my gun there as well. Great folks, very patient. As the OP mentions, they took out a bunch of guns, and never acted bored or frustrated. I was never rushed or made to feel like I was being a pain.

I have been to their range several times, and it is very nice.

I recommend them highly as well!!!

James

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Another +1.
    Went to several different shops trying to find some 1" rings to put on a rail which is on a rifle I got in a trade. Nobody had what I needed. Decided to try Tims since it was on my way back to Indy. Had several different heights and models. The staff took a couple out of the package and put them on a set of rails before I bought them to make sure they fit.
    Not a big sale or anything but if they are willing to go the extra mile for a small sale I can only figure they will do the same on everything.

Bob

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Went to Tims again today based soley on the way I was treated in the above post. I drove by another shop with a range to get there. I had never shot there before so had to watch the safety video. Asked the young lady at the counter if there was a charge for the video and got a knowing smile and she said no.:rolleyes:
    The range was clean and in good condition. Had no problems with the equipment and all the staff were very polite and knowledgable. Bought some ammo that was on sale after shooting and talked to one of the guys about some new sights for my Glocks.
    Again, overall it was a very good experience and recommend them without reservation.

Bob

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have been there 3x in the past 3 weeks, twice to use the range.
    I like them, and I drive past other ranges due to feedback about the different ranges on the internet.
    They were everything I expected.
    Never been in a range b/c I always shot free outdoors back in the mid '70s through till '90, but I thought it was great.
    I had trouble loading the magazine in my Victory and a guy behind the counter gave me two pointers that solved my problems (inexperience due to being a revolver guy).

Top Bottom