• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I go into this store about once a week and from the first day all the employees were completely friendly and chatty. None of them have the "I work in a gun shop and know everything, so bow down" attitude. I can breath in there and see what I am looking at. I can also move around without tripping over stuff and they have plenty of stock.

This store has my every purchase as long as they keep this up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I go into this store about once a week and from the first day all the employees were completely friendly and chatty. None of them have the "I work in a gun shop and know everything, so bow down" attitude. I can breath in there and see what I am looking at. I can also move around without tripping over stuff and they have plenty of stock.

This store has my every purchase as long as they keep this up.

New to me......where...???

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I saw it when dropping off and picking up an M&P at Allen's a short time ago. It was pretty early and they weren't open so I didn't get to stop. It looked like a nice little shop. It's on my list to check out if I'm there during business hours.

It was on 36. I took a right on 36 when leaving Allen's and it was a mile or so on the left. Nice visible sign but I couldn't tell you what next to it to give you a better idea.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Tell Zach I sent you. He used to work in our shop before moving on to Gray Wolf and tbhausen and I have been shooting at his place. Good guy and a good shop.

Edit: Oops, wrong shop! Zach works at Fort Liberty. I've been to both shops and they are both excellent.

Last edited:

sbnewsom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    St. John
    This store is great! Highly recommend checking them out. Great selection and always willing to answer your questions. Only gun shop I go to now.

Top Bottom