• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmpupillo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    NWI
    Just passed by a new gun shop opening up right down the street from me in Schererville. It's right off 41, close to 77th by the Luke station. Anybody know these guys? I'll probably go check them out tomorrow or this weekend.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's actually not a new shop. They were in Cedar Lake and just moved up the road. I've been dealing with them for a few years and highly recommend them. Greg, the owner, is a great guy.

jmpupillo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    NWI
    Good deal, I appreciate the response. I love the fact they moved practically in my back yard. Now I can 'accidentally' buy all kinds of new things! :D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Have'nt been there yet. It's nice to see another gun shop option. One can only dream about a nice indoor range facility in this area that is sorely needed but that's another story.

CyberGuyPR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    NWI
    I saw this place tonight on my way home and had to do a double take. Thought my eyes were playing games on me. I'm planning to stop by next week and check it out.

Midskier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    NWI IL/IN BORDER
    I actually was running errands last week and thought I should drive down to SCG and say hi - that was drive down to SCG Cedar Lake - only ot read a sign on the door of the now closed old store that they've moved - so headed north til i found - and what a surprise - a beautiful store in which hopefully / should be a great location - they have 2 simulation rooms with CO powered sim guns - which for what it is - is of the best in industry - @ first thought it may seem a little pricey but for a date night or daddy daughter day etc it's a no brainer, easy to practice with the sims and then go to a live fire range some other time ......... I'm glad SCG moved and I hope to frequent them as often as possible

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    Thanks for the heads up. Do they have many used firearms on hand? and do they work with a person who looking to trade in a excellent condition gun on a new one?

Top Bottom