• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I sent my Remington 700 300 Winchester Magnum to Moore Gunworks in Avon Indiana. The name and location might sound familiar to a lot of you. The owner is INGO's member and sight sponsor AllenM of Diamond Collision. Diamond Collision

The gun was bought with the intention of having it accurized. Allen and his cohort in crime Deene Vanmeter done a fabulous & fantastic job for me. I could not be happier. He was patient with me as I made a few changes threw out the build. He steered me towards a few more much needed changes. In the end I ended up with my dream rifle. Here is a link to the thread about my build: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/diamond-collision/414869-1911ly-rem-700-300wm-build.html It list all the work he did for me.

If you are looking to have a 700 rifle built or accurized, Allen is someone you can (IMHO) trust to do a fantastic, quality first class job. I am so happy that I sent him a second rifle to be done.

His prices are more then fair. The quality of work is outstanding. I am a very happy customer. Thank you Allen and Deene!

Larry

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I don;t know where that title came from. Geeze.. i messaged a mod. :): copy something for another forun and it was on my clip board and got pasted in , Gotta admit it got your attention!

Top Bottom