• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Do they ever sell anything? They've flooded Armslist with "Lightly Used" firearms at Retail or Higher. I'd stop by but its not worth the 20 minute ride given their price structure.

Ha, I just saw their listings last night, I saw a few that were interesting but you're right they're ambitious in their pricing.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    My father-in-law peruses in there a few times a month. I don't know that he's ever bought anything; though I suspect that he has.

Prepper 4 and Rural King are his go-to places, however.

TLF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    A buddy and I stopped in there to look around. The two guys working were more interested in talking to each other and ignored us. When we were about to leave one finally asked if we needed anything. It's a small pawn shop with some guns and not worth a visit IMO.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I been utilizing the Huntington and Bluffton stores for a few years now with great success.

While, they currently have the same inventory problems that other stores have, they are excellent to work with (especially Luke and Shane). I have used them for transfers, NFA items, new and used purchases and will continue to do so.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I been utilizing the Huntington and Bluffton stores for a few years now with great success.

While, they currently have the same inventory problems that other stores have, they are excellent to work with (especially Luke and Shane). I have used them for transfers, NFA items, new and used purchases and will continue to do so.
    +1

Between the two locations, they get 99% of my business when I shop local, purchase NFA, or get something transferred in. Luke and Shane are good ole boys who are willing to make deals, but you have to not be afraid to ask them.

And yes, inventory is down, they obviously don't have the buying power like big box retailers do. That issue is not exclusive to them, MANY small locally owned gun shops are dealing with that issue all year long.

Top Bottom