Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Plainfield shooters supply..

I stopped in at Plainfield Shooter supply the other day.
    I never saw Bob in a more happy, talkative mood before, a real pleasure to be around him.
    Jerry Thomas

User Info Menu

Agreed and the new shop is beautiful! Friend and I dropped by on Monday and were very impressed...

User Info Menu

I haven't been to that area of Plainfield in forever. I need to make it a point to stop in over there one of these days. I still haven't seen the new shop.
    Completely voluntary. For now.

Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

It's a great shop. They are always well stocked with new and used handguns and a good selection of rifles. The guys and Bob have always been helpful and never hesitate or make you feel inferior if you have a question. It's one of my favorite stores to go to.

User Info Menu

Best supply of reloading equipment in town, too. It really is a "shooters supply," not just a "gun shop."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twangbanger View Post
    Best supply of reloading equipment in town, too. It really is a "shooters supply," not just a "gun shop."
    Depending on where in town you are - a quick jaunt to Shelbyville will open your world to probably the best reloading shop in the Indy metro area.

But Shelbyville isn't easy to get to if you're too far west of US 31.
    Completely voluntary. For now.

Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Stopped in there for the first time in years. I'll make it a point to keep heading that way, its quite a drive for me but worth it

Plinker

User Info Menu

Best gun shop in Indiana. Period.......

Plinker

User Info Menu

I stopped in Friday and they told me Bob just had open heart surgery. Let's wish him a speedy recovery!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Since opening the new store he seems to be happier. I have gone in and seen him singing or whistling. He is usually the first to say hello now and smiles.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast