Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

His & Her's Target Sports

Went by this past weekend, and found service and prices to be great. Has very nice selection of ARs (among other things) and can customize to whatever you want. Walked out with a nice DPMS Panther. Highly recommended.

His & Her's Target Sports
    408 S. Main St
    Sheridan, IN 46069
    (317) 758-5886
    Last edited by Virtus; 04-13-2008 at 13:53.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    Went by this past weekend, and found service and prices to be great. Has very nice selection of ARs (among other things) and can customize to whatever you want. Walked out with a nice DPMS Panther. Highly recommended.
    Where is this place?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Where is this place?

In Sheridan, right on IN 38. Ron.. ? I think his name is Ron.. is a GREAT guy to talk to. When Lars bought his AR-15 last week, we stopped in there to buy accessories and ammo, etc... He took it all apart, checked it out, showed him how to clean it, and installed a few of the accessories Lars bought while we were there.

And Trixie runs the alarm on the door. She's great.
    Epilepsy is underfunded and under-researched, but seizures kill more people than breast cancer does each year.

Have a question? Check out the INGO FAQ: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...qs_sticky.html

User Info Menu

My name is Lars, and I approved this message. Ron is great. Seems to really know his stuff when it comes to AR-15 rifles. His prices are fair. Doesn't hurt that he and his wife are real into USPSA.

User Info Menu

Besides not knowing what you might find in the consignment section, Ron's got some great prices on reloads!

User Info Menu

I picked up my new XD40 today. I couldn't ask for better service. The owner, Ron Cooper, was very imformative. I highly recommend Target Sports
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist

User Info Menu

This shop takes me about 10 minutes to walk to! Ron is a very friendly guy, and doesn't seem to mind chatting with you about something new he's picked up since the last time you visited. He's also got some Class 3 stuff, and IMO his prices are pretty good.

User Info Menu

for Ron,
    he's a great guy, run into him a couple of times while delivering to Corner Bar in Cicero and seen him at the Atlanta CC table at the Indy 1500 also.
    Been in his store also a few times. Highly recommend him and very knowledgeable and great to talk to.
    Don't be that Richard, nobody likes a smart ass Richard, there's way more than we need here.

Trump reaffirms my decision everyday voting for him as President and my
    reason for voting for him again in 2020.

Member#630, geez I've been here a while.

User Info Menu

for Ron and store - very helpful.

User Info Menu

I was making a delivery to Sheridan to day and stopped in to check him out.
    I picked up a couple of Wilson mags. for the .45.
    Small shop with a great selection.
    He also had a couple of Saiga 12's there for sale but
    I did not think to look at the price.

Great guy. Great Shop.

The door greaters gave me the sniff of approval upon entering and gave me the

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast