• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Made my first and likely not my last trip to Top Shelf Tactical in New Albany. It was a little bit of a haul from Indianapolis but well worth the stop.

Owner- really great guy with a lot of knowledge and really cares about his customers

Prices- just wow cannot beat the prices. Had prices better than the well known shops on here, probably best I've ever seen.

Only down side is not a lot of inventory but the more of us that support this great shop he will grow it into the best shop around.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Just read his mission statement under his profile. That is exactly the kind of shop the gun industry needs, I may have to make the trip myself. His Daniel Defense rifles he has running in the classy's are very tempting.

Topshelf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2017
    New Albany
    Just read his mission statement under his profile. That is exactly the kind of shop the gun industry needs, I may have to make the trip myself. His Daniel Defense rifles he has running in the classy's are very tempting.

I would be glad to have any INGO member make the trip down to see me. I know it takes time out of your schedule and that is why I make it worth the trip in whatever way I can. Thanks for the kind words guys. Just trying to be different. These DD rifles need a good home as well.......

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Cory said it all! I stopped in at Top Shelf this morning. I was impressed. Not with the size, but with the customer service, the price, and the quality of what the shop offers.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I would be glad to have any INGO member make the trip down to see me. I know it takes time out of your schedule and that is why I make it worth the trip in whatever way I can. Thanks for the kind words guys. Just trying to be different. These DD rifles need a good home as well.......

If I make my way down to that area I would love to stop by!!

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I had a transfer sent at the end of last week and picked it up on Friday. It was my second time in the shop and won’t be my last.

Bryan has a cool location and a good selection of popular items, particularly for such a small shop. The prices are also very reasonable and the transfer fee unheard of.

I appreciate the speed at which he sent his FFL for me and also for his excellent communication. Overall Top Shelf service as well.

Top Bottom