Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Sharpshooter croy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    970

    Top Shelf Tactical

    Made my first and likely not my last trip to Top Shelf Tactical in New Albany. It was a little bit of a haul from Indianapolis but well worth the stop.

    Owner- really great guy with a lot of knowledge and really cares about his customers

    Prices- just wow cannot beat the prices. Had prices better than the well known shops on here, probably best I've ever seen.

    Only down side is not a lot of inventory but the more of us that support this great shop he will grow it into the best shop around.

  2. #2
    Sharpshooter croy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    970
    Oh and I wanted to add he does $10 transfers.

  3. #3
    Master 223 Gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Red Sector A
    Posts
    3,390
    Just read his mission statement under his profile. That is exactly the kind of shop the gun industry needs, I may have to make the trip myself. His Daniel Defense rifles he has running in the classy's are very tempting.
    Test for Echo

  4. #4
    Plinker
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Albany
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by 223 Gunner View Post
    Just read his mission statement under his profile. That is exactly the kind of shop the gun industry needs, I may have to make the trip myself. His Daniel Defense rifles he has running in the classy's are very tempting.
    I would be glad to have any INGO member make the trip down to see me. I know it takes time out of your schedule and that is why I make it worth the trip in whatever way I can. Thanks for the kind words guys. Just trying to be different. These DD rifles need a good home as well.......
    Certified CZ nutcase

  5. #5
    Sharpshooter
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hanover
    Posts
    801
    Cory said it all! I stopped in at Top Shelf this morning. I was impressed. Not with the size, but with the customer service, the price, and the quality of what the shop offers.

  6. #6
    Sharpshooter
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    772
    Quote Originally Posted by Topshelf View Post
    I would be glad to have any INGO member make the trip down to see me. I know it takes time out of your schedule and that is why I make it worth the trip in whatever way I can. Thanks for the kind words guys. Just trying to be different. These DD rifles need a good home as well.......
    If I make my way down to that area I would love to stop by!!

  7. #7
    Plinker
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Albany
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchiectfd2203 View Post
    If I make my way down to that area I would love to stop by!!
    Be happy to have you any time
    Certified CZ nutcase

  8. #8
    Expert Shoots4Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,661
    I had a transfer sent at the end of last week and picked it up on Friday. It was my second time in the shop and won’t be my last.

    Bryan has a cool location and a good selection of popular items, particularly for such a small shop. The prices are also very reasonable and the transfer fee unheard of.

    I appreciate the speed at which he sent his FFL for me and also for his excellent communication. Overall Top Shelf service as well.

  9. #9
    Plinker
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Albany
    Posts
    102
    Certified CZ nutcase

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •