Top Shelf Tactical

Made my first and likely not my last trip to Top Shelf Tactical in New Albany. It was a little bit of a haul from Indianapolis but well worth the stop.

Owner- really great guy with a lot of knowledge and really cares about his customers

Prices- just wow cannot beat the prices. Had prices better than the well known shops on here, probably best I've ever seen.

Only down side is not a lot of inventory but the more of us that support this great shop he will grow it into the best shop around.

Oh and I wanted to add he does $10 transfers.

Just read his mission statement under his profile. That is exactly the kind of shop the gun industry needs, I may have to make the trip myself. His Daniel Defense rifles he has running in the classy's are very tempting.
    Test for Echo

Quote Originally Posted by 223 Gunner View Post
    Just read his mission statement under his profile. That is exactly the kind of shop the gun industry needs, I may have to make the trip myself. His Daniel Defense rifles he has running in the classy's are very tempting.
    I would be glad to have any INGO member make the trip down to see me. I know it takes time out of your schedule and that is why I make it worth the trip in whatever way I can. Thanks for the kind words guys. Just trying to be different. These DD rifles need a good home as well.......

Plinker
    Cory said it all! I stopped in at Top Shelf this morning. I was impressed. Not with the size, but with the customer service, the price, and the quality of what the shop offers.