• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    I will admit up front that I really disliked Pop Guns. The new store, Indy Gun Bunker, is much better because the employees are not condescending d-bags. The prices are much better, in line with other shops now, instead of matching Gander Moutain. Ammo is a little high but they do have to keep the lights on so I do not fault them. I did not use the range but I would think that with the other changes that it'll be better.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I will admit up front that I really disliked Pop Guns. The new store, Indy Gun Bunker, is much better because the employees are not condescending d-bags. The prices are much better, in line with other shops now, instead of matching Gander Moutain. Ammo is a little high but they do have to keep the lights on so I do not fault them. I did not use the range but I would think that with the other changes that it'll be better.
    I went to Pop Guns once, I swore I'd never enter their door again. I may give them another try if I find myself on that side of town.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    First time there in many years and appeared to be same ol stuff same ol prices and same ol grumpy and un helpful staff. It will be many years vefore going back.... Also no lowers to anyone looking.

Top Bottom