Thread: Indy Gun Bunker

Well hello there Mr Penguin raptrbreth's Avatar

User Info Menu

Indy Gun Bunker

I will admit up front that I really disliked Pop Guns. The new store, Indy Gun Bunker, is much better because the employees are not condescending d-bags. The prices are much better, in line with other shops now, instead of matching Gander Moutain. Ammo is a little high but they do have to keep the lights on so I do not fault them. I did not use the range but I would think that with the other changes that it'll be better.
    NRA Benefactor Life member.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raptrbreth View Post
    I will admit up front that I really disliked Pop Guns. The new store, Indy Gun Bunker, is much better because the employees are not condescending d-bags. The prices are much better, in line with other shops now, instead of matching Gander Moutain. Ammo is a little high but they do have to keep the lights on so I do not fault them. I did not use the range but I would think that with the other changes that it'll be better.
    I went to Pop Guns once, I swore I'd never enter their door again. I may give them another try if I find myself on that side of town.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

First time there in many years and appeared to be same ol stuff same ol prices and same ol grumpy and un helpful staff. It will be many years vefore going back.... Also no lowers to anyone looking.
    Pass me the Maker's Mark and I am good. Ambassador: 522469