Join INGunOwners For Free
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    ZRTS Noblesville

    ZR tactical solutions in Noblesville is a great place. Zack is very professional and a great smith. They do have guns and gear for sale,had some sights put on my 1911 and new CZ p10c very fast and great job. Will go back and have a few custom work on my pistols. Good price, nice people to deal with.

  2. #2
    Grandmaster T.Lex's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Another satisfied customer here.

    This is my second visit to them, but the earlier one was just engraving. This was "just" threading and installing a flash hider, but there were potential issues with the barrel contour and thread diameter.

    They made sure they understood what I wanted and that I understood what was going to happen to my rifle. It was done in less time than they estimated, and at a better deal than I was quoted. (Hope that doesn't get someone in trouble!)
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  3. #3
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Was in there a couple of years ago with an inquiry about some basic work and to browse. Went in recently and they are no longer retail. Now a small lobby with a secure door. Since my interest was not high I did not go in. Just made a note to not go back unless I had specific business. Suggested they remove the word retail from there website; glad that it was just a mild inconvenience as I live on north side of Noblesville.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Grandmaster Rookie's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Not true. They still do retail, but you have to ring the bell. Since he is mainly a gun builder, it makes no sense to let people wander around while he's in the back working.

  5. #5
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    He told me they were not retail anymore.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Grandmaster WebSnyper's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    Not true. They still do retail, but you have to ring the bell. Since he is mainly a gun builder, it makes no sense to let people wander around while he's in the back working.

    According to his latest post on his facebook site (don't have an account, but appears to be public):

    We are still shipping! Keep the online orders coming! No, we don't have walk in retail. We have been this way for a while.
    Also this one appears to state that currently they are only accepting mail in for gunsmith work due to the current situation:

    We are still accepting gunsmithing work, but it must be mailed in. We aren't allowing walk in traffic for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

  7. #7
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Our business has changed over the last 3 years. We now produce over 100 AR15 receivers a day along with our complete line of products and accessories (which we sell online and white label for other companies). We do custom gun work and some general gunsmithing depending on our workload. Currently, we are sold out of guns..and ammo. I have 5000 sqft of space full of CNC machines pumping out products. We just can't give as much attention to walk in retail (new gun sales) as it's low margin and often people just come in to kill time. If you don't need something specific, we unfortunately don't have time to chat. Also, we don't want SICK people in since there is a stay home order. People still order firearms from us every day and we help them. We just aren't a Cabela's, Gander, etc.

  8. #8
    Grandmaster WebSnyper's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by menzzer37 View Post
    Our business has changed over the last 3 years. We now produce over 100 AR15 receivers a day along with our complete line of products and accessories (which we sell online and white label for other companies). We do custom gun work and some general gunsmithing depending on our workload. Currently, we are sold out of guns..and ammo. I have 5000 sqft of space full of CNC machines pumping out products. We just can't give as much attention to walk in retail (new gun sales) as it's low margin and often people just come in to kill time. If you don't need something specific, we unfortunately don't have time to chat. Also, we don't want SICK people in since there is a stay home order. People still order firearms from us every day and we help them. We just aren't a Cabela's, Gander, etc.
    Makes sense to me on all accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

  9. #9
    Grandmaster jd4320t's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    How much for a single firearm transfer and also for multiple AR15 lower receiver transfer.

    Thank you
    Busse Combat. Unchallenged. Unmatched. No regrets.

  10. #10
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Transfers are $30 ea, but if you buy one of our lowers, there isn't a transfer fee. We make standard forged 7075 lowers with a threaded bolt catch pin, TYPE III hardcoat for $65 plus tax. No transfer fee!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge