If anybody was considering purchasing NFA from Point Blank, listen to this first

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shwaisey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Back story:

Filled out Form 4 for Suppressor in late February.
    at the end of March later I called their corporate compliance guy to confirm he had moved it onto the ATF as the check had not been cashed yet. His response was that he there was nothing on his desk.
    at the 3 month mark (few days ago) I called the ATF and ask about my check / serial number. They didn't have anything for me in their system.
    This is the phone call I got from the local store manager (both of us were in Indiana)

Commence awe inspiring lack of concern for customer information.

For those of you with short attention spans the real fun is between 1:43-2:53, 3:08-3:34, 4:13-5:06.

I had alot of fun explaining to my bank that a company lost an envelope with my SSN, address, fingerprints, name, passport photos, and personal check.

[video=youtube;sI9kpV0SCkg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI9kpV0SCkg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I have purchased a few NFA items via Form 4s and never had a problem. The fact that they do not send certified is ridiculous. At a buck or so per mailing they could send a lot in and still save what they wanted to give you a discount as. The fact that they admit it has happened before is even more mind blowing.

Hope you took your money elsewhere.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Yeah, I'm not that patient. But I've always been in charge of mailing out my own forms too. 2 form 4s and 2 form 1s.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    So that is a really good example of the coorporate machine. People follow rules and procedures put in place by their coorporation without question. This guy knows it should be sent certified mail, but is scared to death he will get in trouble if he deviates from the process and therefore won’t do anything without asking his superiors. There also seems to be an overall lack of concern for you as a customer. He is simply getting paid to do a job and wants this to be over as quickly as it can be. He is more worried about getting in trouble or not following the process than he is about his customer’s needs.

Top Bottom