Please reply by conversation.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I heard about this, and noticed someone updated the last thread that was a complaint about old management. Let’s start a new thread, as the new management deserves new experiences, not paying for the bevahior of old management.

Anyone been there now? Starting to change? I’ll be giving them another try. New management is a new shop in my eyes.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Was just in there today and talked with Derrick. Seems to be a great guy. Customer service has definitely changed. Will be going back VERY soon to pick up a few things. BTW, he said they have a much larger inventory on line than what's in the store. They are also a Blue Label dealer !

Bob

INPoolPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    NOBLESVILLE
    I was just in there today. First time I had been in since the new ownership tool over. I was impressed. I was greeted warmly and allowed to browse around at my leisure despite showing up only about 15 minutes before the stated closing time on the door. I think I found a rifle I will be purchasing once I get my tax return.

They also carry Black Rifle Coffee in the kcups. I picked up a 32 pack of Silencer Smooth while I was there. It's delicious.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Went in and picked up a G48 (Blue label) on Friday. As, usual I was treated great.
    People should really give him another try.:rockwoot:

Bob

PinoyJedi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Indianapolis NWside
    Contacted a few local stores the other week looking for a specific firearm, most stores said they didn't have it in stock and that was that. This was the only store that was willing to order one in for me at no extra charge. I never had any experience with the previous owners but the new owner was professional, quick with replies, and on point. I will try to make this a normal stop to help support a local shop.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Went back in today. Bought a couple of small items but it was great to just shoot the bull for a few with Derrick.
    Good prices, as usual, and has a couple of 30.06 bolts looking for a good home at a great price. Nice Inland M1 carbine on the wall to.

Bob

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Was in today. If you're looking for some RMJ sharp pointy things, he has some on consignment! Went in trying to keep my hands in my pockets. Damn near left with a hawk and/ or Kukri :spend:

Bob

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    One of the guys at work went in and talked to them about a Glock on Blue Label since he is a vet. Wasn't in stock, so they ordered it in for him. He said he would definitely recommend them and be back for future business.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Derrick and Melissa Turner are the new owners and have a good gunsmith that picks up and delivers there. Great people to do business with.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    They have signed a 2-year deal to manage Fox Prairie Gun Range. Should be in operation soon.

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    Glad to hear that place has new management. I never went back after the old mgmt charged me $50 for a transfer fee on a single AR lower.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Bare Arms signed a 2-yr lease on Fox Prairie Gun Range. Probably opening in April. No other details yet.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    After perusing their website I was shocked at the transfer prices noted. $40 transfer fee that has to be pre-paid or you get charged $100 for transfer....I think I’ll take my business elsewhere, is a bit ridiculous.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    +1 for Bare Arms this week.

I stopped in after getting a haircut at the new Buck's Barbershop location Thursday afternoon. I wanted to kill 20 minutes or so and just see what they had in stock. Very little ammo on the shelves, as you would expect, and no 9mm or .223, but they did have a couple of High Speed Gear slotted Duty Grip belts.

I futzed around for a while trying to decide between the L and XL, figuring one of them would work with my 5.11 instructor belt that I rarely wear. I went with the XL figuring bigger was probably better. When I got home I realized that was a mistake and that I needed the large instead so there would be enough of a gap for the buckle of the inner belt. (Hooray for not being as fat as I thought I was.)

Went back to Bare Arms Friday and was able to swap out the XL for the L with no return or unnecessary paperwork. I just hung up the XL and grabbed the smaller size and went on my way. Good customer service all around.

They do also sell some of the HSG Tacos and mag pouches in store so you don't have to buy online. Prices were competitive too. The belt I got was the same price HSG sells them for on their website. Tacos may have been a couple bucks more. I already had a couple of cheap Fox Tactical AR mag pouches so I didn't look too closely. Anyway, now I have a nice slim, low profile battle belt set-up. I'll be testing it out at a carbine class in August.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    As high as I was on the new management, I have to go the other way now. Derrick is seldom in there and Melissa even less. Couple of young kids running the place. Was a LEO shop b4 now mostly military and LEO. If that is your thing then great.

When I go to Marksmen Shooting Sports I am dealing with Chris and he is great and videos are very good, Jeff at Indiana Gun Club, and went to M&J in Fortville for the first time and owner seemed knowledgeable and helpful.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom