Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Bare Arms Noblesville, NEW Management

I heard about this, and noticed someone updated the last thread that was a complaint about old management. Letís start a new thread, as the new management deserves new experiences, not paying for the bevahior of old management.

Anyone been there now? Starting to change? Iíll be giving them another try. New management is a new shop in my eyes.
    I thought Mosin Nagants came from the earth and there was a limitless supply of this raw fuel?

User Info Menu

I'll stop next time i'm in Jiffy Lube.
    Just call me lollipop.

User Info Menu

I've been in a few times since Derrick and Melissa took over the store. They're genuine people with a desire to succeed by way of customer service and based on the attitude of counter operators at some other stores, this is a huge plus for me. I'm excited to watch them grow and become successful

User Info Menu

Was just in there today and talked with Derrick. Seems to be a great guy. Customer service has definitely changed. Will be going back VERY soon to pick up a few things. BTW, he said they have a much larger inventory on line than what's in the store. They are also a Blue Label dealer !

Bob

User Info Menu

I was just in there today. First time I had been in since the new ownership tool over. I was impressed. I was greeted warmly and allowed to browse around at my leisure despite showing up only about 15 minutes before the stated closing time on the door. I think I found a rifle I will be purchasing once I get my tax return.

They also carry Black Rifle Coffee in the kcups. I picked up a 32 pack of Silencer Smooth while I was there. It's delicious.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Went in and picked up a G48 (Blue label) on Friday. As, usual I was treated great.
    People should really give him another try.

Bob

Plinker

User Info Menu

Contacted a few local stores the other week looking for a specific firearm, most stores said they didn't have it in stock and that was that. This was the only store that was willing to order one in for me at no extra charge. I never had any experience with the previous owners but the new owner was professional, quick with replies, and on point. I will try to make this a normal stop to help support a local shop.