• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wanted to give a shout out to Sean @ Atkinson Firearms.

545 Christy Dr. Ste. 400
    Greenwood, Indiana 46143
    317-437-4255

Mr Atkinson greeted me at the door and was very insightful and made my first visit to his establishment very comfortable and friendly.

Sean never pressured me to buy anything; offered Refreshment and the location was fresh and clean.

Sean advised me that he had opened doors in September of 2018.

$25 transfers and prices seemed to be reasonable for a brick and mortar.

I didn't buy anything today but that means little as Mr. Atkinson made me feel like a valued customer, which by today's standards go a long way (I just hate going to a gun store and getting that "if your not going to buy a gun then get out of my store" look and insinuation).

His shop is a bit concealed off the main street, I'd never had known it existed if I didn't look through the window of my Dr.s office.

Next time your in the greenwood area and looking for any needs make sure to at least stop by and check him out.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/atkinson-firearms/

Last edited by a moderator:

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    Wanted to give a shout out to Sean @ Atkinson Firearms.

545 Christy Dr. Ste. 400
    Greenwood, Indiana 46143
    317-437-4255

Mr Atkinson greeted me at the door and was very insightful and made my first visit to his establishment very comfortable and friendly.

Sean never pressured me to buy anything; offered Refreshment and the location was fresh and clean.

Sean advised me that he had opened doors in September of 2018.

$25 transfers and prices seemed to be reasonable for a brick and mortar.

I didn't buy anything today but that means little as Mr. Atkinson made me feel like a valued customer, which by today's standards go a long way (I just hate going to a gun store and getting that "if your not going to buy a gun then get out of my store" look and insinuation).

His shop is a bit concealed off the main street, I'd never had known it existed if I didn't look through the window of my Dr.s office.

Next time your in the greenwood area and looking for any needs make sure to at least stop by and check him out.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/atkinson-firearms/

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Top Bottom