Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: The gunrack

Plinker

User Info Menu

The gunrack

Stopped in and looked around the gunrack in mooresville. Nice shop, nice people. I was asking about getting a barrel reblued and he showed me several examples of his work. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Do they have a website?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Not sure, found them on Facebook tho.

User Info Menu

Where is the store?
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Behind wards next to greys in mooresville. Sorry for the lack of info, I just happened to run across it on my way to Kroger. I did like the fact they do work in house and have some cowboy guns. Alot better than the last gun shop that was in mooresville.

Plinker

User Info Menu

i didnít know that shop was there. I noticed another 1 the other day in mooresville. Badger Creek Firearms, itís over by Pioneer Park. Iíll have to go check both of them out.
    Last edited by SNAFU-M1A; 01-18-2019 at 19:01. Reason: Spelling

Plinker

User Info Menu

Nice shop but well hidden. They say theyíre a full service gun smithing operation and had some nice looking bluing examples. Iíll be going back.

User Info Menu

TWO shops in Mooresville? Sweet!

My wife loves the food she can eat @ Hong Kong restaurant there just north of The Gunrack. Funny that it's in a former gun shop...that's a former Dairy Queen.

User Info Menu

Update: This shop is asking $89.00 (+ sales tax) on standard ANDERSON MANUFACTURING lower receivers. Let that sink in.