• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KWIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2019
    IN
    I went over to Carmel Shoot Point Blank yesterday afternoon for some range time. I stroll the cases, look at the used guns, get my 1.99 target and up to the counter. I reach for my wallet and....nothing. I freaking forgot it in my wifes car earlier that morning.
    I start to grab my bag and to put the target back and the guy says "no problem, as long as you don't need ammo or anything else, we got you covered".

What a good dude! It is a 25 minute ride one way and, if I had to go back for my wallet, I most likely would have just not gone back.

Good job Point Blank, you are not all bad!

Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Some very good folks up there, some not so much. I've asked about ordering parts and the first response is always yes but every time it is followed by 'our computer system isn't very good, sorry.' Or some variation of that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Some very good folks up there, some not so much. I've asked about ordering parts and the first response is always yes but every time it is followed by 'our computer system isn't very good, sorry.' Or some variation of that.

I never ever order anything from a counter clerk at a gun range. 95% of those folks are not really gun people.
    Brownell. Midway USA and several others depending on your needs. Just ask in the forum and many will help guide you along this path. Any and all parts/pieces etc are available if you know where to look.

PinoyJedi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Indianapolis NWside
    This is my LGS I drop in at least once a week to shoot and browse (I am a weekday only member)

I've been going here since they opened and they have had their fair share of issues and staffing, but I have personally not had any issues with anyone there (staff or customers). I've been very lucky with finding gems in their used selection and they are willing to haggle a bit. My wife and daughter do join me on occasion and both of them like that its clean, well maintained, and professional.

Top Bottom