• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I signed up for the years pass at the shooting range. Was happy to hear you can shoot 223 on the range. Same dive from Noblesville as Pops. Good clean range and very friendly. $175.00 vs $149.00 but can shoot rifes up to 223. Clean and friendly is worth the extra $$. They had some good prices also. I have been to the range twice this week and glad to shoot some new guns.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    BULLSEYE is no bull.

I bought a used Desert Eagle from a green-horn, and he'd tried to remove the barrel. Simple: I <an <hange <alibers in 20-seconds. But Greenhorn dropped the "little thingie under where them springs are at", and also dropped out the springs, picked the wrong way to assemble the gun, even had the springs in BACKWARDS! ! ! I went to Bulls-eye to have them pack and ship back to MagResearch. But their shop's DE expert was standing there, and began to chuckle. I was going to begin to get snarly, but he said, "Lemme see that thing." He had it all apart and re-assembld in one minute. That's why I said "expert." He even took the time to show me how to undo it if it happened again. BULLS-EYE is a plus-TEN for my part. Pat.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bulleye is an awesome shop. I don't get up to Kokomo often, but when I'm looking for an indoor range I'll always pick that over Pop's.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Bullseye is a good indoor range, usually not overly crowed either.

And you can browse a good selection of arms while you are there.

Rookie did some work a while back repairing the hangers.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Been going to Bullseye for several years, never crowded, range price is good, $13.00 an hour. But I do think their firearm prices are a little high.

:ingo:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I shoot there at least once a week sometimes twice. Good stress reliever! I know all the guys up there and they are knowledgeable.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I was down in Kokomo last weekend and had the chance to stop in and have a look around.
    They had a pretty nice selection and the prices were not bad. The guys behind the counter were as pleasant as you could hope for. To a young, self proclaimed window shopper at 9:00am. right when they opened.
    I had never read any review for the store, I was traveling on 31 and they have a nice visible store front. Like any good INGO'r with time to kill I had to stop in. I went in with a blank view and can say that I was not dissapointed.
    They had a couple of consighment guns I would love to have!

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I haven't been in there for a couple years now, but I was in all the time when I lived in Kokomo. One of my favorite things is that they will give you a bit of ammo to test any used gun (.223 or weaker) so you can get a feel for it.

The guys are definitely pleasant to talk to, and it's not a high-pressure situation by any stretch. I think they're the only shop I've ever bought from twice (I make most purchases FTF).

jffyg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Hamilton
    I work in kokomo and I love the Bullseye shop. They let my kids who are 11 and 9 shoot .22 on the range. I watch the boys like a hawk from about 1 foot directly behind them. The guys that run the place are always pleasent and share knowledge. I have found their prices usually in line with everyone elses and they actually did a great trade deal for me last year. I really enjoy going there.

c2joe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Just got back from there, first time in and can't give enough +1's to them. Everyone I talked to was very helpful and time spent on the range was great.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I bought my first gun there since I worked up there at GM. Took my wife in there with me to find a gun that we could both shoot efficiently. We both ended up liking how the XD 40 felt and they even let use fire off 5 rounds a piece. Needless to say, we bought it.

Top Bottom