• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PsYcHo SqUiRrEl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Greenetucky
    I was in the area on a business trip today and finally got to stop in. These guys were great! Everyone was friendly. Prices seemed to be reasonable and, even though Jahred said the stock was low, they seemed to have a decent amount firearms on hand. Their leather holsters and leather accessories were slim pickings, but from looking at the reorder tags, they appear to usually carry a good selection.

One bit of caution though. I didn't bring enough cash with me! I found a good deal on some Barnes Red Hot muzzle loading bullets in the bargain box and attempted to buy them with my Visa. Since this is an "occasional" item, they only accept cash. No problem though. I completely understand and don't blame them for not wanting to pay card fees on a $10.00 sale.

I'm kinda glad they aren't closer to me, otherwise I'd be spending way too much of my money there! Next time I stop in I'll make sure I have a bit more cash on me just in case I find another good deal.

Keep up the good work guys! :ingo:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Psycho,
    Not exactly sure what happened, but they should have been able to accept you CC, no matter how low the price tag. We don't have any policy that does not accept credit cards or charges any fee for any amount. It may be that we did not have a code in the system for the item, not really sure. However, if you still want the item I will ship it to you for free. Just email Jahred and refer him to this email.

Top Bottom