• ...and so much more!
  • ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    EVERYTHING IS NOW SOLD

Black Yugo SKS with bayonet, and grenade launcher sights. Has a Tapco T6 stock. Also have the original wood furniture and original mag that came with it. All numbers match. I'll include 2 (TWO) of the Tapco 20rd mags. $300 SOLD

Tan Norinco, numbers do not match. Tapco T6 stock. Included is wood furniture and original mag. I'll include 2 (TWO) of the Tapco 20rd mags. $300 SOLD

I have a total of 9 Tapco mags. 5 of which are for sale separately. They retail for $15-20, I'll part with them for $10 a piece, or $40 for all 5. SOLD

Again, the YUGO is BLACK, has the bayonet, and grenade launcher. The NORINCO is the TAN one with the pistol grip on the foregrip.

I also have 1k rounds of 7.62x39. It is comprised of Brown Bear x340, Norinco x360, Hotshot x80, Tula Cartridge Works x80, Wolf x40 and 100 of it is anonymous brown cardboard. $220 for all of it this is all steel case

If you want BOTH sks, I'll go $575
    If you want BOTH sks, ALL of the ammo, I'll go $775 and I'll throw in the case.

I am on the West side of Indy, would prefer FTF, and don't ask me to drive to Gary or something. I'll travel 15-20 minutes, but that's it. Not really interest in any trades either, just cash but that doesn't mean I won't listen to a trade offer.

sks5.jpg

sks4.jpg

sks3.jpg

sks2.jpg

sks1.jpg

mags.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom