• ...and so much more!
  • DJDan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    North Indy
    SOLD

This is an excellent condition Maverick 88 pistol grip shotgun. It is equipped with the special KNOXX Breachers Grip ($99) Recoil Reduction System, Heat Shield ($? Can't remember) and a Side Saddle ($25) for 6 shells. It also has a Hi-Viz front site on is well ($10)

For ANYONE wanting a work duty, home protection, zombie shotgun, ready to go, here it is. I love this gun and I'll probably regret selling it.

This has been an excellent shotgun, and functions flawlessly. The 88 is the budget or basic version of the Mossberg 500 and is nearly identical in build. This is an absolute workhorse of a shotgun that will not let you down. It'll shoot clean, or dirty time and time again.

The grip makes it manageable...heck, even FUN to shoot. I can shoot this again, and again with this handle and not feel it like I used to before it.

Here is some info on the KNOXX Breacher's Grip from the mouth of the horse-
    Based on the highly effective SpecOps Stock, the BreachersGrip shotgun pistol grip cuts recoil in half and makes firing breaching rounds painless and easy.
    Attach a sling and your shotgun is ready when you need it or out of the way when you don’t. An ergonomic grip molded with non-slip grooves makes the BreacherGrip easy to handle in any situation.
    The product is so effective in reducing recoil that a BreachersGrip-equipped shotgun can be used effectively one-handed, even with magnum loads. Ideal for home defense or close quarters combat.

This shotgun comes with a bag, and sling as well. It's ready to get down and defend against the oncoming Zombie attack. :ar15:

$220 CASH gets you the gun, grip, sidesaddle, heat shield, bag, and some shells (i think around 15-20)
    Call or text 31785O594NINE

I will require that you show me an ID and Gun Permit, and that you sign a purchase paper with your permit number and signature. If this is a problem, I respect that, just don't try to change my mind on it and I'll respect you not buying the gun. :)
    photo13-1.jpg

photo12-1.jpg

photo11.jpg
    photo14.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom