• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    SOLD: Yugo M59/66A1 Purchase price is $200 FIRM.

I'm located in Bloomington, and I prefer to sell face to face in Bloomington. Gas is not cheap. Must provide valid Indiana DL.

I'd like to sell my non-numbers matching Yugo M59/66A1 SKS. It was built from a barreled receiver. The only reason I am entertaining selling is because I never shoot it. This rifle is what I would think of as being a "great, shooter grade" rifle. Really the only bad thing about the rifle is the bayonet lug has been chopped off. So, you have no ability to retain a cleaning rod, and of course, no bayonet.

DSC01003.jpg

The finish of the metal parts is good overall. The magazine functions, feeds, and has good spring pressure. Trigger group functions and is not horrible as far as SKS triggers go. Original painted, pop up night sights are in tact, grenade sight is intact, and the rifle has an original, late production Yugo sling. Stock and hand guard are refinished, the bayonet slot has been filled in. The bore is in good shape, rifling is dirty, but strong. The rifle has been cleaned of cosmoline and moving parts have been oiled with CLP. The bolt has also been thoroughly cleaned, fire pin moves freely and is clear of debris. Rifle has a new gas regulator, gas tube is clear and piston moves easily with no drag. Rifle passes safety function test and headspace. I have NOT fired this rifle, yet.

Rifle will come with an Allen soft rifle case and 6ea. stripper clips.

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

DSC01000.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

DSC01006.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

DSC01007.jpg

Thanks,
    -Nick

Last edited:

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Deal fell through with a buyer, so she's back up for grabs! Sunday night bump! $250 FIRM

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom