• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    SPF

Hey all.. Up for sale is a Mossberg 500 12 gauge. I got this as a gift, and I'm going to be perfectly honest, I don't know squat about shotguns. What I know is this is the combo unit they sell at Dick's for $350 (Dick's is where it was purchased from). It has what I'm sure is just a basic sight and a couple different barrels. Outside of that I know nothing about this gun. I put the sight on (not yet zoned in) but have never fired it. Also included (pictured) is 200 rounds of Winchester.

As for what I do know: The total cost of everything was around $440 with the ammo.

Selling for $300 FTF in Crawfordsville. Come and get it. I know enough about this gun and the ammo to know that a brand new, unfired Mossberg and 200 rounds is worth every bit of $300 to someone looking for a Mossberg 500. Having said that, I'm likely not willing to drive an hour from home to meet someone on a $300 sale. Not interested in trades at this time.

Feel free to PM me any questions, though I can't promise I know the answer. Shotguns is just not something I've ever had an interest in.

Mossberg_zpse2fef4e5.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom