• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    Special edition, limited to 5000 run. This one was purchased at Bradis, and has never been fired, and only out of the box to verify all parts were present, and admire for a short time.

The official description: "The USA Shooting Team Ruger® 10/22 Takedown™ is a stainless steel rifle with a distinct blue stock. Like all 10/22 Takedown™ rifles, the barrel and forend are easily separated from the action and buttstock by pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies, and pulling them apart. Reassembly is the reverse of takedown, and is quick and easy. The friction-fit lockup of the assembly joint is simple to adjust, but rarely needs re-adjustment after the first assembly. The lockup is secure and repeatable, ensuring an accurate return to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used.

The USA Shooting Team Ruger® 10/22 Takedown™ is also shipped in a special red ballistic nylon backpack-style case that features the USA Shooting Team logo. The bag features internal sleeves, which hold the two subassemblies. External pockets with MOLLE webbing provide storage for magazines, ammunition and other accessories. Multiple attachment points for the padded, single shoulder strap offer different carrying options."

Mine is available for immediate purchase. Face to face, drivers license required to purchase (to verify age). Asking price is $375.

NO PICTURES

NOTES:
    AS OF 1/16
    I hope to get back with all PMs soon. I have had a series of family tragedies in the last week (three deaths and a stroke), so I am not able to continue the sale right now. I will contact you all next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom