• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Selling a collectible Winchester Model 1894 (pre 64) chambered in .32-40. I am selling because I am not a collector and I would rather put the funds from this sale towards something I would use. The rifle was made in 1907 and it carries the standard buckhorn sights. One particularly interesting feature is the 2/3 length magazine, which my research indicates is extremely rare. Only 12% of 94s were chambered in .32-40. Aside from cleaning some surface rust off of it, this rifle is in original condition. The finish is now a very attractive patina, the function is excellent. This timeless example of the Winchester classic would make an excellent addition to anyone's collection. As well as a great investment. Price is 2200 OBO. I am willing to negotiate on price, but lowball offers will be ignored. Reference gunbroker to compare prices, which are at around 2500 and up; I think most would agree this is a fair price for a rare piece of history. I would be happy to provide further pictures or answer any questions to anyone seriously interested. Only wanting a FTF in Indiana. I am located in Indianapolis, and am willing to travel for the right price. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom