Please reply by conversation.

Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Remington 870 Police Magnum / Surefire / Scattergun / Vang Comp *Lowered*

*Think I will be able to keep it. Maintenance did not end up being what they thought it would be. Thanks guys.*

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, some vehicle issues arose that are forcing me to sell a like new Remington 870 Police Magnum (Model 24577). The shotgun was primarily used for patrol and home defense. This is a complete turnkey package, ready to go out of the box with the best possible features / upgrades / configurations possible. I have the original box and all original parts that will be included as well. The shotgun has only been fired 5 times with Federal Tactical 9 Pellet 00 Buck with Flight Control Wad. It patterned and shot POA/POI to 25 yards with all 9 pellets easily striking the target. Please ask questions before stating you would like to purchase the shotgun package. If you wish to purchase the shotgun package, please send an email and/or instant message letting me know you want it. As usual, an "I'll take it" wins the day. I will ship, where legal, to any FFL in the lower 48 once payment and dealer license received. I accept discreet PayPal and overnight USPS Money Order. Details of package listed below. *Since I need the money quickly to fix my vehicle, I would like to sell this as a package and not separately at this time.* Thanks for looking and deal with confidence, my feedback is 100% Also, please check my other ad if you need a serious use rifle. If you would like to purchase both firearms, which would seriously help me out, I will make you a deal to save you some money.

*My approximate cost of each item is listed next to part. Costs do not include shipping.*

Shotgun Details: $1,200 OBO Shipped CONUS or FTF in Southern Indiana, around Evansville.

- Remington 870 Police Magnum (Model 24577) with Box and all OEM Parts $800
    * Scattergun Ghost Ring Rear Sight
    * Silver Soldered Big Dot Front Sight
    * Speedfeed IVS Buttstock
    - Newest Surefire DSF 870, newest generation with serial number on bezel and kill switch *600 Lumen and 200 Lumen* $230
    * Box and paperwork
    - Vang Comp Systems Detachable Side Ammo Carrier / Deluxe with extra Ammo Carrier $98
    - Vang Comp Systems Dome Head Safety $15
    - SBE Precision Tactical Shotgun Aluminum Magazine Follower *Orange with coated film lubricant* $20
    - Wolff 870 6&7 Shot XP Magazine Spring $9
    - Magpul SGA 870 Forend and Stock Set *Flat Dark Earth* $130
    - Magpul SGA 870 Receiver Sling Mount $19
    - Magpul QD Mount Kit for SGA 870 Stock QD Socket $14
    - Magpul SGA 870 Forward Sling Mount $29
    - Magpul Illumination Kit $19
    Total Costs: $1,383

Link to my Bravo Company Manufacturing (BCM) Rifle for sale.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom