Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    DEAL PENDING
    Have a mint condition KT S2K Gen 2 9mm with G-19 grip for trade.
    Has the improved all metal, fully adjustable front sight, threaded barrel , integral forearm rails and adjustable for LOP buttstock. Comes with 1x10rd Glock mag and 5x 17rd Magpul G-17 mags. 2 of the Magpuls have been loaded for a couple of days, the other three are NIW. This was an impulse by by me at an LGS that should have been something else. I'm into this entire package for $460 ( have receipts) so lets say $450 as trade value. As in any trade, boot in the form of cash, ammo or other goods could go in either direction depending .
    Looking for a handgun caliber lever rifle, or maybe a 30-30, possibly an entry level type ( not modded) AR in 223/5.56
    4" K frame Smith or Ruger Six series revolvers ( 38sp preferred) also might be tempting.
    Stock photo below for reference. Your careful in person inspection will not disappoint. I'll be at the Huntingburg gun show Sat. morning should someone wish to bring a trade to offer. Otherwise FTF in the area of Perry and neighboring counties. Not looking for a cash sale.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom