Please reply by conversation.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gone...

For sale/trade is a Romanian GP 75 AKM by Century. I have replaced the handguard with a Midwest Industries quad rail, allowing the user to install a red dot sight over the gas block and easily mount any light/laser/foregrip units. The stock has been replaced with Magpul's excellent lightweight MOE stock. The Magpul MOE + pistol grip is installed as well, providing maximum ergonomics, comfort and control. Additionally, the front sight post has a tritium insert making low light shooting a breeze. Includes two 30 round mags, one 20 round mag. This rifle delivers the reliability that the AK family is known for, as well as accurate. Mainly looking to sell, but will consider the trades listed below only. Trades can be +/- cash as needed. These are the only trades I'm interested in. FTF only in the Indianapolis area, unless there is a great trade on the table in which case I will travel some. If the ad is up I still have it unless otherwise indicated. Price dropped to a firm $650, found the unicorn I've been looking for and needing to free up funds. PM me with any questions, please don't bump the ad. Thanks for looking!

***AFG not included***

Trades:
    Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded Parkarized
    Sig Scorpion 1911 5" or 4", railed or non-railed
    Remington R1 Carry or Carry Commander
    **If your 1911 has the scratch on the frame from the slide release lever I'm not interested**
    Sig P238 or 938 Rosewood, SAS, or Scorpion

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom