WTS: Arsenal SLR107FR-32 Bulgarian PLUM side-folding AK 7.62x39mm rifle with extras

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

I've decided to sell my Arsenal SLR107FR-32 Bulgarian PLUM side-folding AK47 7.62x39mm Rifle, along with some extra accessories and quality ammo.

Notable features of this gun:
    • 7.62x39mm caliber
    • Stamped receiver
    • Barrel, receiver, bolt & carrier were actually manufactured and assembled in Bulgaria, and then exported to the U.S. to be outfitted with U.S. furniture and trigger for 922(r) compliance.
    • Chrome-lined, cold hammer forged barrel for superior accuracy and corrosion resistance.
    • Left side-folding polymer stock in PLUM color, with buttplate trapdoor for cleaning/tool kit.
    • PLUM handguards with integrated stainless steel heat shield.
    • 24mm ak74 style muzzle brake
    • Side scope rail for mounting optics (I'm including an Arsneal SM-13 full-length picatinny side mount rail as well)

This gun is all factory stock except for the following two upgrades:
    • The trigger pin-retaining spring has been replaced with a retaining plate, which makes it much easier to remove/install the trigger components. I still have the spring.
    • The rear sight leaf has been replaced with a Krebs Custom Peep Sight, which dramatically improves accuracy and sighting ability. This is an $80 upgrade. I still have the original sight-leaf, and I can even re-install it if the buyer wishes. The peep sight has been zeroed at 100 meters if I remember correctly.

Here are all of the accessories and extras that are included with the gun:

• All of the factory accessories:
      • The factory box (sort of rough shape, see photo)
      • Owner's manual
      • Cleaning kit (located in buttstock)
      • Arsenal lube bottle
      • Arsenal AK rifle sling (attached, see photos)
      • Plastic bags the rifle & accessories was wrapped up in.
      • I can't find the 10rd magazine that shipped with the gun, unfortunately.
    • The original trigger pin retaining spring and rear sight leaf (along with their upgrades that are pre-installed)
    • An Arsenal SM-13 picatinny quick-detach scope rail that mounts to the rifles side rail. These rails cost over $100 new. Slap a 1-6x24mm scope on there and take advantage of the CHF barrels accuracy!
    • A 30rd surplus steel YUGO bolt-hold-open magazine, that locks the bolt open after the last round is fired.

This rifle has not been shot a lot (maybe 500rds total). Never any corrosive ammo, never any mag-dumps or bump-firing, always cleaned and lubed, and always well cared for. It is a sweet shooting rifle that will surprise you with its accuracy, especially if you use optics.

With the extras I'm including with the gun, I need $1100 firm. I'm located in New Castle, and I can travel SOME, but not everywhere. I can also ship through a local FFL dealer if needed, for around $30 extra for shipping & insurance.

I ALSO HAVE SOME AMMO AVAILABLE TO THE RIFLE BUYER IF THEY'RE INTERESTED!

I have 990rds (33 boxes of 30rds each) of CAI Red Army Standard ELITE 123gr M67 FMJ reloadable brass-cased non-corrosive 7.62x39mm ammo.
    For those who don't know, this is new production ammo, that is non-corrosive and reloadable, and uses the yugo M67 style FMJ flat-base bullet which tumbles better in tissue than most surplus AK ammo. The bullets and primers are also sealed to guard against moisture and ensure a long shelf-life.
    This is pretty premium ammunition. If you plan to scope this ak, then this would be good ammo to wring the most accuracy from the rifle.
    $300 to the buyer of the rifle, WHO GETS FIRST DIBS, or $400 to anyone else, AFTER THE RIFLE HAS SOLD. I can also ship this for shipping cost if needed.

Please PM me if interested, do not bump my ad.

It's sad that I have to say this, but the first person to contact me doesn't automatically get dibs on the rifle/ammo, it's still MY rifle/ammo and I can sell it to whomever I want.
    That being said, being the first to contact me does significantly increase the odds of you getting the rifle, but I also consider the following criteria for a purchaser, in no particular order:
    • Someone who doesn't haggle my prices,
    • Someone who buys both the rifle and ammo,
    • Someone who is willing to meet closer to New Castle,
    • Someone who is a close friend, as opposed to a complete stranger,
    • Someone who has better feedback or has been a member longer,
    • Someone who is just plain easier to do business with, for any and all reasons.

If five people make offers to me by the time I check back in on INGO, I'm obviously going to respond to the offer that best suits me, regardless of their timing. I will make every reasonable effort to let everyone know whether my items are already sold, or if they are 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or last in line. I will likely even tell you that someone else made a better offer than yours, so that you know why you didn't get priority.

If you don't like the way I do business, then don't even bother contacting me.

Thanks for looking, here are some pictures (more available by clicking this link).

hFAzIRB.jpg

qRew9mR.jpg

yAnVsv2.jpg

SmxEWu7.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom