• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    SOLD!

I wasn't sure if this was a pistol or rifle, so I'll call it a SBBBR--Short Barreled B B Rifle!

I used this thing twice, and while it is a blast to shoot, it has been collecting dust. It is an Umarex EBOS (Electronic Burst of Steel) and it is powered by large CO2 canisters. I've shot a few hundred rounds through it, and it is flawless, with no jamming or hiccups. It is a select fire BB gun, with the choice of 300, 400, or 500 rounds per minute, in 4 or 8 round bursts. Single shot can also be selected. It runs on 8 AA batteries.

It has a rail, and I ran it with a Vortex Sparc, which made it even more fun.

It comes with about 5700 rounds of zinc coated Daisy BB's (These were recommended because the coating makes jamming less likely), and two full CO2 bottles.

$100
    . Here is a link for more info: Umarex EBOS CO2 BB gun. Air rifles - PyramydAir.com

The good news: I don't need to see a LTCH. I will, however, only sell to an adult. I can meet ftf on the west side of Indy or the Plainfield/Avon/Danville area.

20160704_110051_zps2u1xqvlb.jpg

20160704_110112_zpsxme05wqd.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom