Mossberg MVP Patrol Tan .223/5.56

I have a Mossberg MVP in .223 in the tan stock coloration. Bought it because it accepts AR mags. Seems to work best with C Products mags and AR Stoner mags. Now, I think I would just rather have an AR or even AK. This rifle cycles great and has been 100% reliable with .223, however, the hard primers of the 5.56 NATO give me a success rate of about 80%. This, I understand is normal for bolt guns chambered in 5.56 NATO. Very accurate rifle, though. Used it to take out a couple of pests, but it's just not my favorite. This rifle has fired a grand total of about 75 rounds.

Package comes with:
    Rifle (with box)
    Burris Fullfield II 2-7x35 (with box)
    Leupold See-Thru Scope Rings (no packaging)
    Harris Bipod (with packaging)
    2 10 round C Products Magazines (no packaging)
    1 10 round Mossberg Magazine (came with rife)

I would really prefer to trade this rifle for something, but if I had to pick a price, it would be $795. I will be losing money on this already, so I don't want to come too much off of that. Like I said, I would really like to trade this.

Potential trades:

A pair of LC9s Pro's (or one plus cash)
    Smith and Wesson M&P15 Sport II
    9mm AR Build (really would consider this. Plus or minus cash depending on build)
    Ruger LCR 38 special (plus cash)
    Make an offer if you want, but I'm not going to take that large of a loss on this one.

***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: 4FtDpLLl.jpg Views: 42 Size: 44.0 KB">4FtDpLLl.jpg***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: 62BMDSRl.jpg Views: 113 Size: 30.8 KB">62BMDSRl.jpg***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: eDS1GTnl.jpg Views: 89 Size: 35.6 KB">eDS1GTnl.jpg
    Last edited by oDbCo; 4 Days Ago at 18:30. Reason: added potential trades, cash price

Bump

Bump

bump. added trades and cash price.

Bump