bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    *** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD ***

FOR SALE

Windham Weaponry Carbon Fiber SRC (Sight Ready Carbine) model R16M4FTT-CF1, serial number CF031XXX. Gas impingement semi-automatic rifle. Carbon fiber composite upper and lower. 5.56 NATO or .223 Rem. Flat-top receiver with integral rail with aftermarket Magpul flip-up front and rear sights. Carpenter 158 steel bolt with staked gas key. Barrel is 16” M4 profile, M4 feed ramps, 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel, chrome lined, A2 flash suppressor, 1 in 9" RH twist. 6-position telescoping buttstock. M4-style double heat shield handguards. A2 plastic grip. Lower accepts standard AR-15 magazines. Forward assist. Brass deflector. Chamber dust cover. Weighs 5.8 pounds without magazine.

Includes 1 aluminum 30-round magazine, plastic carrying case, strap, original box and manuals.

For those not familiar with Windham Weaponry, the company was founded by the former Bushmaster owners after Bushmaster was moved to North Carolina by the Freedom Group and WW operates in the former Bushmaster factory in Windham, Maine.

Purchased new in July 2016 as "election insurance". Fired less than 10 rounds. I'm more of a handgun guy. My panic is your gain.

Asking $450 cash including Magpul sights and all included items listed above.

Buyer must have valid non-expired Indiana Drivers License.

I can meet the buyer at a public location in daylight hours anywhere within 75 miles of Brownsburg, Indiana.

Here's a link to sootch00 testing one: https://youtu.be/Y6ZcnsltLFs

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom