Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    SOLD

FOR SALE OR TRADE: Rossi M92 .357 "Carbine Ranch Hand Project"

Bought this Rossi M92 .357 carbine new about 3 years ago. It is the 16" big loop lever version. Only put about 200 rounds through it. It is in very good condition.

Then I got a bug up my butt to have one of these in a suppressed SBR. Instead of chopping down the barrel on this carbine, I instead bought a Rossi Ranch Hand and filed SBR paperwork on it. When the paperwork got approved, I took the stock and forend off the carbine and installed it on the Ranch Hand to make it an SBR. The shortened Ranch Hand "pistol grip" and matching forend got installed back onto the carbine.

I also purchased a replacement stock and forend for the Rossi M92 Carbine from Precision Gun Works. I was going to refinish the stock and forend and keep the carbine in my collection as well. But I now have other projects I am onto so my loss is your gain. Both stock and forend have a small chip in them that happened when I was sanding them down.

Brand new the .357 carbines are running about $500. I figure since it has been shot, it would be worth about $450 if it has a regular stock.

The replacement stock and forend were about $100 but are unfinished. I am willing to eat this cost.

I would like to get $425 for the "Ranch hand Carbine" and the replacement stock/forend.

Trade interests would be: Sig P320 in 9mm, Glock 35 or 9mm or .45 Glocks, M&P 45 or 9 2.0, Other interesting 9mm or .45 ACP pistols, .40 USPSA competition gun, .300 BLK rifles, .45 ACP rifles, or other interesting firearms.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom