Please reply by conversation.

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    SOLD

Have to sell off some guns for the upcoming divorce. Check my other threads as more will be posted.

Yugo M70AB2T Sporter AK-47 7.62x39 underfolder. This was professionally cerakoted by the last owner. Looks very nice....a very dark green/black color. I put on a cobra-weave paracord onto the side of the underfolder to make for for a comfortable cheek weld; easily removed if you do not like it. Also comes with a black sling attached (and attached correctly). It's in great condition and a blast to shoot. The front site is a little off but I easily adjusted with it and shot well on target at 75 yards. I will include a front sight tool in case you want to fix it...I just never got back to the range after picking up the tool. I will include one 30-round magazine with this. ETA: Will add a camo soft rifle case to this as well.

$650 (NOW $600) cash. Located near Noblesville/Fishers...can meet at Cabela's off of I-69. I will need to see your IN DL, nothing recorded.

For $750, I will add approximately 400 rounds of ammo, 4 more 30 round mags, a .30 ammo can, and a 5 mag canvas carry bag with the AK.

IMG_8879s.JPG

IMG_8882s.JPG

IMG_8884s.JPG

IMG_8885s.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom