• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    I have a Mossberg 500A 12ga that I would like to trade. It comes with a 28" field barrel and an 18.5" iron-sighted slug barrel. It comes with a Modified choke and an Undertaker Turkey choke.

This is well-used and it shows in places. The slug barrel has some minor rust spots on the barrel. The field barrel does have a couple rust spots, but not as much as the slug barrel. I've shown the rusted spot on the slug barrel in the pic. There is a scuff on the receiver, that is also shown in the pic. Other than that, everything is great. Functions perfectly and the action is smooth.

I got this shotgun in a trade with another INGO member a couple years ago to hunt with. I don't really hunt anymore, so I figured I don't have much need for it any longer.

I would like to trade only. I am completely open to just about any gun other than muzzleloaders and not really interested in any other shotguns. I can add cash for the right deal. Send me a trade offer and if it's something I like, we can make a deal!

Located in Monroe County. Would like to keep deals within 45 minutes any which way.

Thanks!

IMG_0628 small.jpg IMG_0629 small.jpg IMG_0630 small.jpg IMG_0631 small.jpg IMG_0632 small.jpg IMG_0633 small.jpg

Last edited:

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    bump one last time. Just looking for something different and fun. I've got $500 cash to add for the right trade. Let's see what you have. Going to keep this open for the weekend and then I'm going to close it due to lack of interest. I really like mil-surps by the way...

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom