Please reply by conversation.

draftyranger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Shelbyville IN
    1. C39V2 with ultimak rail and Bushnell TRS-25
    Excellent condition with less than 100 rounds through the gun. Comes with everything pictured including the original padded cardboard box. Comes with 4 Tapco mags, Ultimak gas tube rail with original packaging, Bushnell AK Optics TRS-25 red dot with the original box. The lower wood handguard was modified to accept the Ultimak rail. Comes with the original gas tube and upper handguard so it can be returned to original configuration. I will also add in a Magpul 30 round AK mag. Price $650 firm

2. Sold Bushmaster AR 15 Police trade in
    Busmaster XM15-E2S police trade in carbine with Surefire M500 handguard. The carbine shows surface wear from police use. The inside looks good, not much wear. Doesn't appear to have been shot a ton. Has fixed carry handle. Comes with a used but functional 2 point sling. Has a 14.5" M4 profile barrel with a fixed flash hider to bring it to 16". The Surefire M500 is in excellent, almost like new condition and is fully functional. This is an older Windham, ME Bushmaster. The receiver is marked Restricted Law Enforcement/Government Use Only. This carbine has the cool battle worn look to it. I bought 2 of these from a Pawn Shop in southern Indiana. I use one as a truck gun and this one has been sitting in the safe. I have fired a couple mags through it with no issue. Comes with one 30 round law enforcement/government marked magazine. Asking $650 OBO

I live in Shelbyville and can travel a reasonable distance for the right deal. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom