Please reply by conversation.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Remington 870 Wingmaster Police Combo. 12 ga. 2 3/4" chamber. Comes with 20" cylinder choked barrel with bead and 28" Ventilated Rib with modified choked barrel. All chokes are fixed. The stock has some rub marks and small marks throughout from handling. The gun is in very good condition appearance wise, for its age. There are no mechanical issues. I have owned it for many years and probably haven't put a box of shells through it. My records show that this shotgun was previously owned by the Gary PD, but I have nothing to back that up. Price $335.00 firm. I'd prefer a face-to-face deal (the gun is located in New Albany) and have the purchaser show a current driver's license and Indiana Handgun License.

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Interesting. My inbox said it had 31 messages of a total of 50 allowed. IIRC, the forend of the police models differ from the regular Wingmasters. The civilian versions had a checkered forend. The other tip off is that the previous owner was a police department. I have forgotten which one, but it was in Indiana.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    BTT. My records show that this shotgun was previously owned by Gary PD. I can't document that however. There was a 2 digit number painted in white on the butt of the pistol grip when I got it. I removed it.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Your message box is full

How is this shotgun identified as a "Police" model?

And almost all Police models are equipped with a trigger group with the Flex-Tab shell lifter. The oldest may not, and if they were a re-formulated Wingmaster, they may not.

-Nate

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom