• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Finnish M39 Mosin 7.62x54r "Sneak" from 1968. Overall condition is good. This one was used. Please see the pictures for a good overview. Bluing is worn, but the bore has excellent rifling. It just needs cleaning. The original stock does have two wrist pins installed as an arsenal repair and the rear of the stock has a piece missing. The rifle is very shootable. It just needs the storage grease cleaned out. These M39s from 1967-71 supposedly shoot around 1 MOA and have excellent triggers. No maker M39s have become extremely rare. I just don't need this for my collection as I don't have time to shoot much and this rifle needs to be shot. The bolt and barrel numbers match, but the magazine does not (very typical for M39s). The Finns did an excellent job building these as the sights and trigger are phenomenal.

I will need to record ID information as I am a C&R license holder. If that is a problem, sorry.
    Price: $520 obo -- I will consider some partial trades for 9mm, .223/5.56, Glock 17 magazines, or AR15 optics/mounts.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom