WTS/WTT: AMD-65 parts kit and matching numbers receiver, ready to be built!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Hitchhiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Price Drop- AMD-65 parts kit and matching numbers receiver, ready to be built!

Up for sale is a matching numbers cherry/ unfired AMD-65 parts kit and custom built matching receiver. It has the original 12.5" barrel, which has a mirror finish chrome lining. I bought this kit in a bundle of 4 of them and kept the best one; sold the rest awhile back. This is the best of those 4. I have too many projects going on so I'm selling this one. The serial number of the kit is DF 5320, and so is that of the receiver. The receiver was built by Recreator Blanks, who makes excellent quality receivers. None of the trunnion rivet holes are drilled, but it is otherwise a 100% receiver. It was factory heat treated and has Hungarian style receiver markings. This gun could be built as an SBR, pistol, or rifle with a pinned/ welded muzzle device. I am asking $550 FTF for it and the receiver. Will ship to your FFL for $600. Located on the southeast side near Beech Grove. Open to possible trades, but cash is king. I am mostly looking for a .22 pistol suppressor host and night vision related stuff. Also looking for a TA33 acog and one of the 1.5x or 2x acog variants. Text me with any questions at 317-529-72ninenine.

PART_1499110276270.jpeg

PART_1499110276601.jpeg

PART_1499110277273.jpeg

PART_1499110288355.jpeg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom