TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    SOLD

For your consideration is a Ruger 10/22 Target rifle. This rifle is Ruger model no. 1241. The serial number places the year of manufacture at 2010.

This rifle sports a 20” cold hammer forged stainless steel bull barrel with recessed target crown, black finished receiver, black/grey laminate stock, and factory improved trigger assembly. This rifle comes as pictured with one (1) BX-1 10-round magazine.

I picked this up from another INGO member a few years ago. Since then, I’ve had this rifle out only a handful of times. This rifle has produced nothing but ragged holes out to 50 yds. I suspect it will do as well out much farther.

Total round count is unknown. I personally put around 750 rounds through this rifle.

Now for the picture.

Ruger%2010-22%20Target_zpsxrk0e6on.jpg

This rifle can be yours for $380.

This is a cash only deal. No trades are being considered at this time.

A face-to-face meeting will be set up with the person buying this rifle. If I don’t personally know you, your Indiana driver’s license and Indiana LTCH will be reviewed with no information recorded. I’m willing to travel up to an hour from Brownsburg to make this deal happen.

Please respect the bump rules and respond via PM.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom