• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    This 870 Magnum (marked "870 Magnum" -- not Express) is the older, more reliable/durable model of the classic Remington 870 12ga that holds 3" or 2 3/4" shells. I have added a Choate magazine tube extension so it holds 6 rounds of 12ga total, Mesa Tactical 6 round side saddle, Speed Feed tactical stock (which holds two 12ga shells in the stock, a Blackhawk saddle on the buttstock which holds 5 additional 12ga shells on the buttstock, and an EOtech brand forend light. It has a GG&G left side sling attachment at the base of the receiver and an additional sling attachment point attached to the 18" barrel and magazine tube. This shotgun in its current configuration holds 6 shells in the tube, 6 on the side, 2 in the stock and 5 on the stock. Pick up and go and have 19 shells in/on your shotgun. The EOTech forend works beautifully and is FAR more kind on batteries than my Surefire forend. This shotgun is ideal for tactical/home defense purposes. This 870 also has rifle sights and is in beautiful condition; no rust or blemishes and very light wear and pumps smooth as melted ice on glass.

(Rifle cost me $450 originally, EOTech light cost me $300, Tube extension cost me $40, Mesa Tactical side saddle cost me $70, Speedfeed stock cost me $90 -- I've got $950+ in this gorgeous shotgun).

Wiling to entertain trades if it involves cash on your end as well (I have an unexpected car repair I need money for). Ask me anything, more photos available upon request. Especially interested in small pistols like Makarovs for trade, or ammo in 5.45x39mm, .45 ACP, 12ga, or anything else you may be willing to part with but especially if it includes cash.

Willing to travel for the right deal; I am located on the southside of Indianapolis/Greenwood area. Thank you!

Asking $600

***I can't figure out how to get the photo larger on here so please message me with your e-mail address and I can send you better, larger photos if you are interested***
    MFN87qst.jpg

Last edited:

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    I've been out of the state for military stuff but I am back and the 870 is back up for sale! PM me questions, trade offers or cash deals. I'll want to see a valid ID but I will travel for the right deal. Thank you!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom