WTS: Century Arms C39v2 AK-47 (NW Indiana / Lake County)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    NIB Century Arms C39v2 AK-47 (NW Indiana / Lake County)

NIB C39v2 AK-47 w/ Magpul Furniture (NW Indiana / Lake County)

NEW and UNFIRED

Comes with the original wood furniture in case you want to convert it back to original configuration. Original factory box. If I can track down the original paperwork, it will be included. It came with a single Magpul magazine (included).

Currently has the Magpul furniture in stealth grey (pictured) ... Zhukov-S Stock, MOE AK Handguard, MOE AK+ Grip
    . Includes the MLok cantilever rail (aluminum). Does NOT include the sling. Rifle in the pictures is the rifle you are purchasing. Please note this is the heavier, milled receiver version without a side scope mount.

Some people love this rifle and some AK snobs hate it. Do the research before purchasing. I am willing to take detailed photos if requested. I am including the following links to videos and reviews to help you make an informed decision.

YouTube video review by AK Operators Union
    American Shooting Journal Review
    All Outdoor Review

FEATURES & SPECS:

Caliber: 7.62x39
    Barrel: 16.5" with 1:10 twist
    Barrel Thread: 14x1 LH
    Overall Length: 37.25" (original stock)
    Weight: 8.2 lbs (original configuration)
    Receiver: Milled 4140 steel
    Magazines: (1) Magpul 30 round magazine

ASKING:

• See latest post in thread for price. I will adjust price until it sells or I hit my minimum (in which case, I will just keep it). I will not bump after any price drop. This way anyone that wants it can post and say, "I'll take it" without breaking the no bumping rule (under 24 hours).
    • ADDED: WTT for Aimpoint optic. Prefer Micro optic. T1 or T2 in new or excellent condition

TERMS:

• FFL transfer for shipping, obviously. See notes below for other (NO games, please)
    • If there's an FFL transfer, I will pay my end of the FFL Fees
    • No layaway terms (gun goes to first person able to pay)
    • First come, first served. You MUST post on this thread (as well as PM me) and say, "I will take it" to secure your place in line. I will answer questions via PM or email but only a Post and PM with "I will take it" secures your place in line.
    • If you do not intend to or will not agree to the terms as listed, please do not waste my time. I do not want to "hock", "temporarily trade", "loan", cross state lines or get involved in anything remotely questionable.
    • If I have personally met you and we've broken bread together (i.e. INGO events, local match, Appleseeds, etc.) and shook hands in the past, I will give special consideration to anything you have to say/offer.
    • I will drive locally (within Lake County) to complete a purchase. Meeting place to be mutually agreed to.
    • Indiana DL for ID (no recorded information).

QUESTIONS:

PM or email

PHOTOS:

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Bump

UPDATE 01/30/2018: MagPul furniture is gone. I have reinstalled the original, new and unblemished walnut wood furniture (hand guards and stock) as well as the black plastic grip that it shipped with from the factory. I will try and get updated pictures posted soon.

ASKING:

• $600 cash for FTF. ***SOLD for $450 cash***
    • ADDED: WTT for comparable priced optic. Prefer Aimpoint micro optic or Trijicon optics in new or excellent condition. I will consider comparable value items if they interest me. What'cha got?

PLEASE, DO NOT bump the thread. PM only.
    I am away from INGO for 36-50 hrs at a time due to work. PM's will be answered in the order they come in when I return.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom