• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    this was a hog hunter plan but never happened to the rifle can go as parts are going to other platforms. under 150 rounds fired and never a problem just decided i am shooting my other .300 blackout more so i am ready to trade off my remington 700.

info on rifle:
    Description

This is a unique version of the Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD. What makes it unique is that it is not the typical 308 Win that is listed in the Remington catalog, but rather it is chambered in 300 Blackout and has a threaded 16.5″ barrel. It still has the green and brown mixed pattern Hogue over molded stock and all the other SPS Tactical features, but with the shorter barrel and unique chambering.

The Remington Model 700 SPS Tactical features the Model 700 receiver design, ensuring uniformity, strength, and solid bedding area. The tactical-style carbon steel hammer-forged barrel provides the perfect balance between handling in tight spots and delivering pinpoint accuracy. The Model 700 SPS Tactical features Remington's X-Mark Pro externally-adjustable trigger, a drilled and tapped receiver, a Hogue ghillie green synthetic stock, and a threaded muzzle. 5/8x24

Action: Bolt Action
    Caliber: 300AAC Blackout
    Barrel Length: 16.5″ heavy barrel with 5/8-24 tpi threading for a suppressor
    Capacity: 4+1
    OAL: 35"
    Weight: 7lbs
    Stock: Hogue Overmold - Ghillie Green and brown camo style with pillars
    Twist: 1:7"

pic of how it looks but has a full rail and have a 2 piece rail too and a set of scope rings too and a bipod. Ready for your can and some ammo.
    wm_5789482.jpg.cf_zpscx6drd2w.jpg

NO INTEREST IN:
    reloads
    Bolt action/break acction
    Lever actions
    Revolvers (unless 10mm or 9mm then just maybe)
    Pocket guns
    Bp guns
    Non-working guns
    Non-gun related items
    Ex-wives (no mater how low mileage that you claim she has, but may add mine if a trade needs it)
    Boats with holes
    Bikes
    3 leged dogs or cats of any kind

Last edited:

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    This is a bump and thank you to those of you who made offers. I've also gotten several messages of offers but no replies. If you're not going to reply please don't make an offer. I understand people are busy as am I but I still reply to you so please do the same if you've lost interest no problem but I've had several people make offers and then stop replying when I ask questions.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom