Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    Rifle is no longer for sale.

For lack of a better name,
    my latest build.

-DPMS heavy wall receiver with nickel boron (nib-x) coating by WMD in Florida. Exterior has a matte black cerakote and interior is bare NB.
    -BCM Gunfighter ambidextrous charging handle, large latch.
    -BCG is standard Mil-Spec with Nib-X coating from WMD
    -RRA Lower with OD CMC Tac-trigger. All controls (mag release, bolt catch and fire selector) are ambidextrous and top shelf components such as Troy, Wilson Combat, etc.
    -HBar profile barrel with YHM Phantom flash suppressor. Barrel was broken in with JB Bore Paste per Patrick Sweeny's method.
    -MI SS Gen 2, handguard, 15in, with MagPul AFG2 in OD and Streamlight TLR-1 HL (pressure switch mounted on top where my thumb generally goes.) Streamlight is a complete kit with different switch plates and mounting options.
    -OD MagPul MBus flip up sights
    -OD Magpul MBus CTR stock on six position buffer tube with enhanced recoil pad (original pad included). Ambidextrous sling mount buffer tube end plate.
    -OD MagPul MOE+ Grip with storage compartment (have front sight post adjuster stored there now).

Rifle includes the last of my supply (8) of OD Gen 2 PMags with Black ranger plates and OD dustcovers, additional 3 black rangers, additional 3 OD rangers, Original floor plates if you don't care for the ranger, MagPul OD MSG1 heavy padded sling with Para-Clips, padded zippered rifle case, plate to raise cheek weld by .5(?) inches and the rest of the Streamlight kit. Original stock butt pad included as previously mentioned.

Rifle has had exactly 3 D-60s (180rd) run through it. Flawless and accurate. Asking $800 but willing to swing the price at the expense of a few goodies. Ie., $700 and no Streamlight, $600 and no Streamlight or Magazine stuff.

If you want to swing by my farm for the exchange, You're free to run a mag through it before you buy. Just need to see Valid Indy DL and LTCH, so I know I'm not arming a Pirate. No info recorded.

Selling to fund my next build.

View attachment 58868 View attachment 58867 View attachment 58866 View attachment 58865

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom