WTS/WTT: Aero Precision 1776 M4E1 Parchment Receiver Set / Red, White, Blue 16" Rifle

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I take payment via USPS MO or Paypal Gift or +3%. I can ship to an FFL for a small fee. Please if you send an offer, follow up on it. I've pulled the RWB rifle from two sales due to offers going unfulfilled. Thank you! We are purchasing a house, so everything except what I use for work is going! I will include a gen 2 hexmag also.

1. Aero Precision 1776 "Red, White, and Blue" Betsy Ross 16" Carbine-
    This is a rifle built using the very popular Aero Precision 1776 Red, White, and Blue special edition M4E1 upper receiver, 1776 “Betsy Ross” lower receiver with billet trigger guard, and M4E1 hand guard. The cerakote work was completed by Blown Deadline. Also included with the receiver set is the matching furniture set of the Magpul STR stock and Magpul MOE grip. The rifle was completed using the following parts:

-Aero Precision buffer tube assembly with carbine buffer (properly greased, torqued, and has been staked since the photo was taken)
    -Aero Precision phosphate mil spec bolt carrier group (AP marked)
    -Colt mil-spec charging handle
    -Bravo Company Manufacturing enhanced lower parts kit with EPT trigger
    -Radian ambidextrous safety with one short / one long lever (levers are easily switched)
    -Magpul MBUS Pro sights
    -Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile 16” barrel - mid length gas system (barrel nut torqued to AP’s recommended 55 lbs and the gas block is pinned)
    -VG6 Epsilon compensator

The hand guard is free floated by its unique mounting set up with the M4E1 upper. The head spacing has been double-checked and it is ready to go. It is light and very well balanced. These receiver sets sold very quickly and I built this to be a possible competition gun.

Price: $850 obo SOLD

2. Aero Precision M4E1 "Parchment" 1776 Betsy Ross receiver set with hand guard and trigger guard. This also includes the matching Magpul furniture with the STR stock and grip. All installation hardware included along with the barrel nut wrench. The upper/lower fit is perfect and the paint scheme is awesome-looking in person and is subdued.

Price: $500 obo SOLD

Trades: I will take .223 / 9mm ammunition in trade for partial value, but I'm looking for mostly cash.

Last edited:

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    RWB Betsy is back due to the buyer not knowing his state laws. Big discount for both as they need to go!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom